Sunday, November 19, 2006

And not a moment too soon


"The crazy look is finally gone", a colleague of mine had told me after I had finally moved in to my new place.

"Thank you", I responded.

It is no doubt that living in my classroom had come with adverse mental health effects. Edginess, irritability, and crazy eye are just a few of the symptoms that had manifested in me over the past three months. These truths, I am more than happy to acknowledge. However, the accusation that I had paraded the halls in my boxers, playing the air trumpet, while making seal sounds is one I can not recall and subsequently one I do not acknowledge. It is for this reason that I have followed the paths of many a great leader and have opted to "deny, deny, deny". But somewhere deep down, I can't help but think that those who know me best would certainly find the scenario to be a plausible one, rendering me without trustworthy character witnesses. And what if it is true? So what? Maybe this lesson will contribute to the knowledge base of housing the insane. Maybe now we will finally abide by the newly formed theorem that a tiny cell is no place for the crazies of any variety to conduct all of life's matters.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will there be curtains? Mom

8:33 AM  
Blogger Brian Kruk said...

Soon enough.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Brian Kruk said...

This is true enough justcon. Fortunately for me my place is located only 5 ft away from the "highway", which means all the passersby can have a peek. I try my best not to let them down.

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! Can I visit you now? I'm thinking spring break.

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you been able to woo the ladies with your latest kill on that table?

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home