Sunday, October 15, 2006

Ethical Salmo-cide


Here Mike McDougal and I act out the ethical approach to sacrificing salmon. Though it had not been explained, it is quite obvious that scientitsts had at one point employed unethical, torturous means in their route to knowledge. One can only imagine the conduct which took place before regulation. Alas, these issues have been resolved. Groups such as PETA (people for the ethical treatment of animals) have stepped in to ensure that the scientists abide by the approved "blunt object to the back of the head" method.

I leave you with this: if and when you catch a salmon, make it well known to passers-by that you are not a scientist and therefore you're actions are not limited by legislation representing the current height of ethical salmo-cide knowledge.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did the big one get away? What have you been doing that keeps us awake at night in antisipation of your next blog . After the Salmo-cide do you prefer Ritz or Townhouse crackers? So many questions . Keep up the good words.
Looking forward to your next chapter.
XOXOX F U J linda and Missy

4:20 PM  
Blogger Brian Kruk said...

I despise townhouse. I have declared long ago that my loyalty lies with the buttery, flaky goodness that is Ritz.

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HO-HO or DingDong ? Jays or Lays ?
ChipsAHOY or Aunt Lindas ?
Bears have had 6 turnovers tonight and getting their asses handed to them by AZ. lastly seal or walrus ?
FOSTERS RULE.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Brian Kruk said...

Walrus is a beast few men can tame. Stories of the walrus are always of a mystical, awe-struck nature. Capturing a walrus is an act that will propel one to a status comparable to Scottie Pippen.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Brian Kruk said...

Fortunately, I had been gearing up for seal hunting season. Clubbing has become an extension of myself and an art I truly enjoy. It is one which I believe has become lost as it has undoubtedly met the same fate as chivalry. How we ever moved away from the club is beyond my understanding. I have subsequently vowed to bestow the practical value of the club to all who hear my voice. My hope is that we will eliminate witty comments, hair gel, and superfluous spending from the realm of dating and bring the entire process back to order, thus earning the respect of the forefathers who loosened their grip on the club.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home